I should be seeing this live @ The Echoplex tonight but I’m just feeling shitty enough to stay grounded for one more weekend. My immune system hates me right now so I’m chilling listening to this. You can catch it again in the best of last week which I will throw up in a bit. Back to the couch for me.
Playlists: Thirsty – V
All of the best from Thursday + a few older joints that I was just turned on to. Yesterday’s playlist features music from Deffie and Julia Lewis, Too Lush, EELAY, and many other awesome producers. Enjoy.
1. BOHANPHOENIX – out here
2. Kan-G – Find It
3. DEFFIE x JULiA LEWiS – Chel’s Quest
4. Generik – The Weekend (JAWZ Remix)
5. Too Lush – Dexter Brandon – Dropped Off
6. Mozzdeep – StarEater
7. E E L A Y – Shades
8. Cashmere Cat – Be My Baby (Gravez & salute Remix)
9. Thomas Fontana – Warm Memory [EDM.com Exclusive]
10. Scdnce – Drop Of Light
11. Gorgon City – ‘Go All Night’ Mix
12. NeguimBeats – BellsDays
Ariana Grande – Be My Baby feat. Cashmere Cat (Edit)
Cashmere Cat may look like an 11 year old girl but god damn can this guy make some great beats. If I can listen to Ariana Grande’s annoyingly digitized voice for a whole song then the producer has to be doing something right. Can’t wait to hear this version in some live sets!